1. C. U. Registration forms are to be filled in accordance with the schedule given in the notification.
2. The number of students to be admitted to any particular class of the college in an academic session is decided solely by the Head of the Institute in accordance with recommendation of the Admission Committee within the frame work of the recommendations/regulations of the Calcutta University.
3. Eligibility for admission to a particular course with a specific combination is decided by the Head of the Institution in accordance with the Calcutta University regulations and recommendation of the Admission Committee.
4. Admit Cards and Marksheets in original must be produced at the time of admission.
5. The principal reserves the right to deny admission to any student without assigning any reason thereof.
6. In case of migrating students, the migration certificate in original along with an attested photocopy must be submitted at the time of admission.
7. Incomplete admission forms will be rejected.
8. Application Forms / admission of candidates who submit forged or fake document or adopt fraudulent means shall be rejected without intimation to the candidate. The college shall not be held responsible for cancellation of admission due to suppression or misstatement of facts by students at the time of admission.
9. Admission of foreign nationals would be treated separately by the Head of the Institution.
10. Admission to college is granted on the undertaking that the student undertakes to conform in all respects to the rules and discipline of the college.
11. The names of the students selected for admission will be published on the college notice board and not to be communicated to students individually.